As financial advisers we use financial products together with our expertise to help you achieve your objectives.
These ‘products’ are the tools we use, where needed, to achieve the required and suitable result.
The following is a summary of the products and areas we advise on:
Wealth Management – Accumulation and De-Accumulation
- Pensions including Personal Pensions, SIPPs and SSASs
- Flexi Access Drawdown (FAD) and Pension Freedoms
- Annuities including Enhanced, Impaired, Flexible, Investment Backed, Term and Conventional
- Unit Trusts, OEICs and Investment Trusts
- Onshore Bonds
- Offshore Bonds
- Platforms / Wraps
- Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs) and Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and Inheritance Tax Services (ITSs)
- Structured Products
The value of pension and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invest.
EIS’s/VCT’s invest in assets that are high risk and can be difficult to sell such as shares in unlisted companies. The value of the investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back what they originally invested, even taking into account the tax benefits.
- Equity Release
- Long Term Care Fee Funding (Residential, Nursing and Domiciliary)
- Defined Benefit / Final Salary Occupational Pension Transfers
- Estate Planning
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on Estate Planning.
Transferring out of a Final Salary scheme is unlikely to be in the best interests of most people.
Equity Release will reduce the value of your estate and can affect your eligibility for means tested benefits.
- Mortgage Protection
- Level Term Life Assurance
- Critical and Serious Illness Cover
- Income Protection
- Family Income Benefit
- Whole of Life
- Renewable Term Assurance
- Over 50’s Life Cover
- Private Medical Cover
- Auto Enrolment Pensions and Solutions
- Group Personal Pensions (GPPs)
- Master Trust Pensions
- Business Protection
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Loan Cover
- Key Person Protection
- Key Person Income Protection
- Executive Income Protection
- Relevant Life Plans (Single person Death In Service)
- Private Medical Cover
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate on Auto Enrolment.
We no longer offer Mortgage Advice directly – however, we have a long established and highly efficient referral process to a trusted, experienced and knowledgeable Mortgage Adviser. Please contact us for more details.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up the repayments on your mortgage.